- Aids in preventing any cell membrane related injuries
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and causes no skin irritation
- Can also prove beneficial in conditions like,, acne and dermatitis
- Antiseptic Prevents or removes infection - gargling with diluted clove oil helps in easing throat pain and irritation. Also good for bad breath
- Anti-inflammatory Reduces inflammations
Grapeseed oil is a good source of vitamin E, even more so than olive oil. Vitamin E is a vitamin that works as a fat-soluble antioxidant, which helps protect your cells from damaging free radicals that have been associated with cancer, heart disease, and other chronic illnesses.
Extracted from the seeds of the grapes, most grapeseed oil is produced in countrys with a well established wine making industry.
Grapeseed is a popular component in many moisturizers, lotions, lip balms, sunscreens and night creams. Its astringent properties tighten and tone the skin, making it an agent against acne, eczema, sunspots and wrinkles. In addition to vitamin E, Grapeseed is rich with highly beneficial omega fatty acids. Its anti-inflammatory properties help relieve pain. Grapeseed is used to treat swelling and arthritis
Use caution when trying a new carrier oil especially if on the hair or skin. Those with nut allergies should consult their doctor before coming into contact with nut oils or butters. Do not take internally